,

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello Everyone! Sorry I've been a little slack putting up photos on the site all summer. I got so used to instantly shooting our fishing pics directly to Facebook... Anyway, the bite has been HOT this Fall for Redfish and Speckled Trout. The last few trips we've had between 200 and 300 Speckled Trout, culling through a lot of 14 to 15in trout and keeping limits of 16 to 20in fish. There are still plenty of redfish in the backwaters and along the surf... these fish are ranging from 16 to 28in. Both the trout and the reds are hitting well on artificial baits with Gulp Alive being the baits of choice. I've still got a few November dates available as well as plenty of December dates... Call now to reserve your fishing trip for your group! If you're looking for the perfect Christmas or Birthday present... How about a Fish'n4life Gift Certificate! I can PDF your Gift certificate same day as purchase! Call (336-558-5697 or 910-325-8194) or email (jcronk@ec.rr.com) for more information. -Thanks for all your support! My Clients make my job possible...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?