,

Friday, February 03, 2012

Raleigh Convention Center Boat Show - Ranger Boats

Hello Folks,

I'll wanted to let everyone know about the 2012 Raleigh Convention Center Boat Show being held this Friday Feb. 3rd thru Sat. Feb 5th at the Raleigh Convention Center (500 South Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601).

There will be plenty of skiffs, bayboats, and offshore boats from all the top manufacturers present for this Event. If you can make it to the show, stop by Boats Unlimited's area and check out Ranger's line of saltwater Flats and Bay Boats! I'll be there assissting and you know I love to talk fishing and boats! I'll be there both Sat. and Sun. and as usual, I'll have our show, Carolina Fishing TV, running through the past few years of episodes, no commercials....

-Hope to see you there,
-Capt. Jeff Cronk
FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS
336-558-5697
910-325-8194

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?