,

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Speckled Trout Fishing is ON!



I had a trip this weekend with regular client, Tommy Mcdaniels, from VA. The morning started out well with a few trout on our first stop. We moved on as the tide progressed and eventually got on an absolutely incredible bite. We wound up with a total of 25 Speckled Trout. 21 of them ranged from 1.75 to 3lbs each and most were caught on Berkley's Tequila Gold Powerbait Shrimp. This bait is no longer produced but.... it's always been one of the best artificial shrimp for stained clear water. i just happened to find one last pack in my collection of tackle. Folks, if you like this bait.... call you local tackle shop and request it.... heck, email me and i'll compile the requests and take it to my Sponsor, Berkley, myself. I'm already trying to get it back into production. It's a top producing color.
-Capt. Jeff Cronk
Fish'n4life Charters
336-558-5697
252-764-2174
Co-Host of Carolina Fishing Tv

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?