,

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Afternoon Flat Attack! Flounder around Emerald Isle!



I've been real busy lately and have missed a few days on the water... so, this afternoon I put the boat in the water and put a couple hours of scouting in... The flounder fishing was pretty good. I fished about an hour and a half and was able to land 6 flounder (missed a couple too). I had four between 2 and 4lbs. The ones below were 2.85 and 3.9lbs. I also found a good school of Redfish.... never tossed a bait into them... just eased by... knowing I'd be back to fish them in the next couple days... ;)

Capt. Jeff Cronk
FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS
252-764-2174
336-558-5697
jcronk@ec.rr.com

*I have 1 to 2 afternoon trips avail per week throughout Sept. and Oct. for those wishing to target Redfish, Flounder, Trout, and other inshore/nearshore species. Reserve your trip asap!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?