,

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NOW BOOKING MORNING AND AFTERNOON TRIPS FOR JUNE AND JULY!

Hello everyone,
I have finally gotten my schedule for summer and am now booking morning and afternoon trips for both weekdays and weekends. I currently have plenty of open dates available but, as in the past, these dates will fill quickly. So, if you are planning for your vacation, etc. please call asap to reserve your fishing trip. I appreciate everyone's business in the past as this allows me to pursue my passion of fishing. This season you'll be stepping onboard a 2008 24ft Ranger Bay Boat equipped with 250HP Four Stroke Yamaha (quiet w/no smelly exhaust) equipped with a Powerpole and a Minnkota 101lb Auto-pilot/Co-pilot trolling motor for backwater redfishing, two 520C Lowrance color split GPS/Fishfinding Units, and top of the line rods, reels, and tackle.
-Capt. Jeff Cronk
FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS
336-558-5697
252-764-2174
jcronk@ec.rr.com
www.nccharterfishing.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?