,

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

04/22/08 Redfish on Topwater!


Well, the weather wasn't the best this afernoon so my group and I decided to reschedule for later this week... and of course I can't stand sitting around the house when I know I'm supposed to be fishing so, I went scouting for a couple of hours. The tide was almost dead low, the sun was up (in between the clouds), and it was a little windy. I scoured a few bays near the inlets and found redfish in several of them. These fish were shallow... less than a foot of water and they were striking topwater baits and Berkley Jerk Baits fished on weightless hooks. I caught 3 from 24 to 26in. and had several more pull off before heading back to the dock.

Capt. Jeff Cronk
FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS
Fishing Swansboro, Emerald Isle, and all of the Crystal Coast
336-558-5697
252-764-2174

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?