,

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sat.5th now Booked/ Sun. morning 4hr Redfish/Trout still open!

Folks, I just had this weekend come available. A client had a member of their family pass away and won't be able to make the trip to the coast. Joel, God Bless and Best wishes to you and your loved ones. I'll see you guys in the near future.

The Following Dates are currently open as of 11am on Jan. 3rd.

Jan. 6,12,13
Feb. 2,3,18,23,24

The cold weather this week will set things up for a great Redfish Sightcasting trip here out of Swansboro this weekend... and some good trout fishing and maybe Striper fishing out of Morehead City. I know several clients originally inquired about this weekend. If it still works with your schedule, give me a shout and let's go catch some fish!
Capt. Jeff Cronk
FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS
336-558-5697
EMAIL jcronk@ec.rr.com

Comments:
Hey Capt. Jeff,
I stumbled upon your blog here and just had to say GREAT JOB! I think this is the most informative fishing report available in our area. Anyways I mentioned your prediction for this weekend in my Crystal Coast Blog as well as linked to your blog. Hope its cool with you. If not let me know. jason at crystal-coast-news.org (obviously replace "at" with @)

Tight Lines,
Jason
 
Hello Jason, thanks and yeah that's fine. You can also find my reports in the Dropping Anchor Magazine, the Fisherman's Post Magazine, and the NC Sportsman Magazine.
-Capt. Jeff
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?