,

Thursday, January 10, 2008

CONTACT CHANGES- NEW HOME PHONE

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to take a minute to let you know my home phone has changed. 910-326-7512 no longer exists.... my new home telephone no. is 252-764-2174 . Changes to the website are coming... but I know if you guys are like me... you pay more attention to fishing reports and pictures than the charter info. on the other page.
-thanks and have a great weekend...
-I'll see ya at the Raleigh Boat Show if you're up there... I'll be there Sat. mid-day and Sunday morning... I'll be hanging out with Lowrance, Berkley, as well as several of the Dealerships... as long as my wife and baby are willing to stay...
-capt. jeff Cronk
336-558-5697
252-764-2174
jcronk@ec.rr.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?