,

Saturday, September 08, 2007

9/8/07 Redfish on Topwater (Video Clip)



Well, my crew cancelled for this morning due to the incoming storm so I was supposed to start painting my future baby girl's bedroom but.... I shot down to Dudley's this morning and good friend Capt. Robbie Hall (910-330-6999) arrived and invited me to hop onboard for a quick trip for a couple reds before the wind picked up. We scooted out in the backcreeks we haven't fished in quite a while to check out the skinny water redfish situation and it wasn't long before we found a few reds. Robbie hooked up and we caught some of the action on the camera with a little video clip... An awsome couple hours at daybreak and back to the dock before the wife got up..... Sweeeet!
Capt. Jeff Cronk - 336-558-5697- FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS click on the link below to see the video clip...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?