,

Sunday, July 08, 2007

July 3-7th Flounder/Kings/Reds/Sheepshead/ Fun in the Sun!











Tues. July 3rd- I had my father, Tom Cronk, onboard for some serious flounder fishing. We worked some nearshore live bottoms for several hours which produced 21 flounder with 11 keepers from 1.5 to 2.5lbs. Before heading back to the dock around noon, we switched the light tackle over to live bait rigs and put up a 10 and 12lb king mackerel to add to the Grill for our July 4th Celebration. Great job on the flounder Dad!








Thursday July 5th-With my father and Todd, my brother-in-law, on this morning we opted to stay inside for our morning on the water. Their were storms all over the radar and the winds were kicking off the beach. The tide was already dropping out, making it difficult to start out but... we began working docks along the ICW and quickly landed an Inshore Slam with a Speckled Trout, Redfish, and a Flounder.... and all keepers too. As the tide turned we eased over to some pylons and started landing some sheepshead. We wound up landing about a dozen sheepshead up to 3.5lbs and called it a morning around 1pm. Super windy today! Todd, congrats on your first flounder and sheepshead.








Saturday July 7th- Well after laying around the sandbars hanging out with Family and Friends off and on for the past few days.... I had to convince my neighbors, Ed and Shannon, to let me put the ski rope and tube aside for a couple minutes and pull into a flooded bay that was showing signs of redfish present. We tossed a few topwater baits for about 10 min.s and Wham! Shannon was fighting a 26 1/4in Redfish! Great job with your first Redfish Shannon....








I'd like to apologize to any folks trying to contact me over the past week. I had one of my computer systems crash (thanks to good friend Billy for getting me up and running again) and my Parents came into town followed by my Sister and her family. Also having to look at new cars and SUVs for my wife.... got that little one coming soon... anyway, again, I apologize if I've missed your call... I'm back at it again and will be returning calls, emails, and fishing everyday. Thank for all your Support,




Capt. Jeff Cronk




FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS




910-326-7512




www.nccharterfishing.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?