,

Sunday, May 20, 2007

SUNDAY, May 20th NEW! GULP ALIVE!




Well, for those of you who love Berkley's line of Gulp Baits.... they've been outdone! No, not by another bait company. When you thought you had the best artificial bait ever made, Berkley has intensified the product making it longer lasting, much softer and flexible, and absolutely irresistable to fish! I've said it before and I truly am amazed by Berkley's Gulp baits. Besides being more Potent, the new Gulp Alive also offers what us Fishermen have been asking for.... they put it in a small tub like conainer that is FILLED with Berkley's Gulp Alive juice! If you could see how big my grin was when I got my first order and realized I could (shhhhh!) drop my gulp baits back into the special sauce when I got done with them... or put my other soft baits into it. PS>..... I also bought a Syringe from the local pharmacy and filled it with gulp juice and injected it into other baits! PS>..... Try shooting some of this into your favorite offshore baits... The Gulp Alive Juice is good into temperatures of up to 100 degrees F. and won't spoil. When you get a chance, run by Dudley's or your local Berkley dealer and ask to check out the product! You'll definately want to add a tub to your boat!


Capt. Jeff Cronk



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?