,

Monday, March 19, 2007

3/19/07 3 Citation Trout!


Monday 3/19 Well, Capt. Mike Taylor and I both shot out on the water this afternoon looking for some big trout... I got smoked in the couple hours we fished today. Mike's 4 largest trout were 3.7lbs, 4lbs, 5.05lbs, and 5.1lbs... My largest was 2.25lbs so I won't even talk about the rest of my trout and flounder as they no longer seem to matter... all I can say is that he will be rubbing it in for a few days! Folks, both Mike and I are booking fast for Spring Trout fishing as well as Albacore, Bonito, and Redfish. If you want a chance at some big trout or some good numbers of average size trout call asap... Capt. Jeff Cronk 910-326-7512 and Capt. Mike Taylor 252-725-2623.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?