,

Monday, November 20, 2006

11/19/06 60 Speckled Trout---- 2 Citations 4lb and 5.4lb




Sunday, November 19th
I had another regular client and excellent fisherman, Bobbie Perry, onboard today. Bobbie drove down from Wake Forest at 2:00am... fished until 1:30 with me... then drove all the way back.... and I thought I was addicted! Anyway, taking into consideration the water conditions of Saturday's trip... I up and left the area for this trip and Bobbie and I targeted specs slightly north. What a great day of fishing! We fished from 6:00am until about 1:30pm and landed about 60 speckled trout.... We had about 20 trout weighting from 2.5 to 5.4lbs each, and 40 trout weighing from 1.5 to 2.5 each. We also landed 4 redfish and a 2lb tautog (oops! guess I just told where I was fish'n). Check out the pics below! also, i've got a few more open dates for December/Jan. for targeting these big specks, stripers, and drum... i've updated the availability list below a few posts if you're interested in some serious fishing with 200% effort on every trip! Several folks have called interested for some of these dates but haven't called to confirm... so, reserve while available.. Looks like the weatherman will have us all indoors the next couple of days... Thanks and have a great Turkey Day with your loved ones! Capt. Jeff Cronk, FISH'N4LIFE CHARTERS- 910-326-7512 or 336-558-5697.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?