,

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Current Availability as of 11/1

Folks, I know I've had many of you inquire about availablility for speckled trout trips this november. I still have several 4hr afternoon trips from 1pm until 5pm on November 18th and 25th open. Several other local guides will have some availability and I will happily refer you to them. These last few dates for November will go fast so, call asap to reserve one. I still have open dates for December and January for targeting speckled trout, redfish, and stripers... Largest striper on topwater baits last season was 45lbs 14oz... many 20 to 30lbers caught! Feel free to call or email for December thru January availability at 910-326-7512 or 336-558-5697 or email jcronk@ec.rr.com If any other dates open up for November I will post them here on the report board asap. Thanks for your support! Capt. Jeff

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?