,

Monday, November 14, 2005


11/13/05 The sweeeet new boat is in and has been christened with some awsome fishing... it's got room to stow away 12 rods, plus 16 rod holders on deck... every hatch is 100% water proof with drains in the recessed rims under the hatches... all hatches lock... the console has a lighted front entry large enough to get inside and work on wiring. It has the largest anchor locker of any bayboat and is padded... I'm 6ft 185lbs and I can stand inside the anchor locker and squat down to my waist. The gunnels are about 10in wide making it easy to walk around on them... There are two livewells... a 25 gallon and a 60gallon (that I use as a release well). It has padded seating for 6 adults. It has a massive front storage and a locker on the front floor big enough to hold two five gallon buckets (ie castnests). On the bow I had a minnkota 80lb auto pilot w/copilot. sooo, hands free operation while I'm fishing! It runs 53 MPH at 5400 RPMs with a 225 opitmax... diff. prop and 55 is possible. If you're in the market for a new (top of the line) boat... you need to check out the triton line at Boats Unlimited in New Bern. I will post the fishing Christening pictures later today....
 Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?